Immigration Legal Services in Austin
Serving Clients in Austin and Throughout Texas
The U.S. immigration system is a complex maze of intricate laws, unclear processes, and hoops to jump through. People often face difficulties achieving success in pursuing their immigration goals without the assistance of a knowledgeable and experienced lawyer. As a board-certified attorney in immigration law, Julie Sparks is well-versed in U.S. immigration laws and policies. She and her team are dedicated to helping you achieve your goals.
With well over twenty years of combined legal experience, the attorneys at J. Sparks Law, PLLC have what it takes to see your case through to the end and beyond, if an appeal is necessary. When you retain our firm, you can rest assured that your case will be handled with great care and that your needs will be prioritized every step of the way.
What We Offer
Our compassionate attorneys in Austin are also dedicated to helping individuals who face the threat of removal from the U.S. or physical violence in their home country, handling
VAWA, DACA, asylum, and deportation defense cases.
In addition to all these cases, we also handle appeals. Our lawyers have extensive experience fighting injustice in the American immigration system.
The Benefits of Retaining J. Sparks Law, PLLC
Based in Austin and serving clients throughout Texas and the world, our firm helps clients through some of the most emotional and challenging experiences of their lives. With a results-driven yet client-focused approach, we strive to help people live, work, and thrive in America.
Clients enjoy working with our firm because we:
- Offer weekend appointments
- Offer our services in both English and Spanish
- Give our clients the chance at a new beginning
To learn more about our immigration services, call (512) 952-2176 or
contact us online. Speak with an Austin, Texas immigration attorney today.
Real care and dedication- Eric and Regina.
Julie was VERY attentive, frank but optimistic. If you want a PHENOMENAL team, definitely go with them!- E & S Abundez
Good service and experience- Laura Pérez
Best Immigration Attorney in Texas- Faheem & Jan
Genuine advocate with service oriented staff- Dru
- Child Sexual Abuse Victim Appeals for Asylum in Court Victim of Child Sexual Abuse Granted Asylum
- College Student Was Arrested for Possession Client Released and Case Dismissed
- Deported Honduran National's Case Reopened Deportation Case Terminated
- Entered the U.S. Illegally Parole Awarded to Mother of Soldier
- Family Suffered Interrogation and Arrest in West Africa Asylum Granted
- Foreign Husband Petitions for Provisional Waiver Provisional Waiver Approved
- Juveniles Facing Deportation Petition for Special Immigrant Juvenile Status Removal Proceedings Closed
- Man Previously Tortured by Police in His Country Was Awarded Protection Protection Won for Torture Survivor
- Mexican National Arrested Case Dismissed and Deportation Avoided
- Mexican National Passes Visa Interview Visa Approved for Mexican National